Title: Alumni Relations Student Assistant
Department: Office of Alumni Relations
Reports to: Director of Alumni Engagement Programs
Part-time: 12-19 hours per week
Pay rate: $10.70 per hour
The student assistant provides support to the Office of Alumni Relations, under the supervision of the director of alumni engagement programs.
- Handles processing of new UH Alumni Association memberships and membership renewals.
- Collates materials and mails membership packets to members.
- Prepares basic reports.
- Assists with handling membership inquiries via email and/or phone.
- Tracks membership collateral and logo item inventory.
- Assists with membership promotion at a variety of venues and events.
- Helps with pre-event preparation and post-event details.
- Performs other Alumni Relations duties as requested.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks and work independently.
- Understanding of computer hardware and operation.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Windows-based operating systems, Microsoft Office XP and later.
- Must be able to use basic office equipment.
- Must be flexible and able to function in a dynamic work environment.
- Occasionally will need to lift up to 20 lbs.
- Must be enrolled in six credits or more within the UH System.
- Available to work 12 to 19 hours per week.
Send your letter of interest and resume to Roxanne.Kam@uhfoundation.org